We have received the following feedback from our transitional year graduates regarding our program:
- Community-based program with great emphasis on resident wellness and diversity.
- Great place for the first year of residency without getting too overwhelmed.
- Small program, everyone getting to know everyone.
- Wide variety and a broad spectrum of cases.
- 1:1 attention from attendings / easy access to faculty.
- Equal attention and opportunities as IM residents.
- Good opportunities for procedures.
- Opportunity to work alongside residents and Faculty of IM and Family Medicine.
- Facilities to assist research and publications through Campbell University.